Jokes, Quotes and Sayings

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Funny Inspirational Quotes: part-2




Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not.
- Vaclav Havel
I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
- Harry S Truman

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
- Mark Twain

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
- Mark Twain

I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know.
- Mark Twain

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Mark Twain

There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
- Mark Twain
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
- Anonymous
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment